Sharknado Drinking Game
The world is abuzz about Sharknado. That's a fact. We've been looking forward to it for months and it was every bit as teriffi-terrible as we could have possibly dreamed when we watched it last night. We've seen a couple Sharknado drinking games on the Web (TheBestWords, Wil Wheaton) , but we didn't check any of them out before we started watching. The game we played evolved organically, with our four players (mostly experienced Syfy movie afficionados) calling out the rules as they came to us.
Below are our favorites from what we came up with, though not even close to all our rules. If you haven't seen Sharknado and you want to catch a buzz, let this drinking game be your guide. If you have, you're obviously going to watch it again, so same rules apply.
Sharknado Drinking Game Rules
- Every time there's a gratuitous PG cheesecake shot involving a bikini - DRINK
- Every time Tara Reid makes Bitchy Resting Face - DRINK
- Every time someone yells "SHARK" - DRINK
- Every time a shark dies on dry land - DRINK
- Every time the Australian guy does something Australian-y - DRINK
- When a bar stool is used as a weapon - TAKE A SHOT
- When Steve Sanders furrows his brow - DRINK
- Every time they recycle the same CGI or stock footage - DRINK
- Every time you see a hammerhead shark - TAKE A SHOT
- Every time they make a shark week reference - TAKE A SHOT
We're sure this will be a moving target until we make nature's perfect shark/tornado-themed drinking game. As you watch, if there's anything we missed add it to the comments and we'll throw it on the list if it makes it past our strenuous vetting process.
Even if you don't play the game, at least sign the petition for your free shark.
Read More in: Drinking Games
Share this Article with others:
Came straight to this page? Visit Liquor Snob for all the latest news.
Posted by Jake Jamieson at July 12, 2013 8:05 PM