Happy Thanksgiving 2010
We here at Liquor Snob would like to with you and yours a great Turkey Day, and we came up with some ideas for things you can do while you're waiting for the tryptophan to wear off so you can go back for round two:
- Phase One: Refresh yourself on the Wild Turkey Thanksgiving Survival Kit, just to make sure you're not screwing up your holiday too egregiously (mostly by not drinking enough whiskey).
- Phase Two: Check out our holiday shopping guide and pick up a few nice things for your loved ones or yourself.
- Phase Three: Read about a man who went on a 24-hour Four Loko Diet, to make yourself feel better about how you're about to split at the seams.
- Phase Four: Back for more food. And who're we kidding - probably a drink.
- Phase Five: Rinse, repeat.
Oh and also - we know we're celebrating Thanksgiving 2010 with an Onion Infographic from 2008. Sue us - or maybe you can handle writing on Thanksgiving next year.
Read More in: Lush Lifestyle
Share this Article with others:
Came straight to this page? Visit Liquor Snob for all the latest news.
Posted by Jake Jamieson at November 25, 2010 2:55 AM