June 10, 2009

TY KU Sake Bomb Kit - Y'know, for Dad

tyku_sake_bomb.jpgAs you probably imagine, when we think "Dad," we usually think "sake bomb." Thankfully, TY KU sake has finally made that connection explicit with their Father's Day sake bomb set.

With no need to heat this premium sake, TY KU encourages experimentation and invites you to 'Sip it, Mix it, or Bomb it!' - Perfect for your dad who has taught you to remain flexible and versatile throughout your years.
So if you're looking to get your dad bombed on sake this year, you know where to turn for about $30. Finally!

@TryTyku.com

Read More in: Wine

Posted by Jake Jamieson at June 10, 2009 3:17 PM

Father's day is everyday at our home, but this kit is definitely one of the best around. Agreed with everyone - the PERFECT gift.

Posted by: Samantha at October 6, 2010 11:25 AM

Anyone know if I can still buy this somewhere?! I know it's been awhile but I want one for my dad this year!

Posted by: Sienna J. at May 12, 2010 3:26 PM

No, Donny - thank YOU for the astroturf.

Posted by: Jake Jamieson at February 10, 2010 6:12 PM

Wow... this is a great gift idea! For Dad or not, thanks for the idea!!

Posted by: Donny at February 10, 2010 6:10 PM

I went to this from the Holiday gift guide, it didn't even occur to me as a father's day gift. Great idea!

Posted by: Teresa at December 12, 2009 5:05 PM

My husband and I just talked our bar-owner friend into looking into getting all the TY KU products. We bought him this kit to persuade him!

Posted by: Janine Rorin at July 3, 2009 5:08 PM

Bought it! Dad'll love it, for sure.

Posted by: Nora Feenon at June 17, 2009 2:56 PM

I can't believe how perfect this is for my dad.

Posted by: Patrick Creener at June 11, 2009 7:55 PM