Evolution Mobile Folding Bar
Sometimes, we look at a product and just think to ourselves "Oh, man - we need this so hard." Today's candidate for our drooling affection is the Evolution Mobile Bar - a full-on bar that folds up so it's not much bigger than a rolling suitcase.
We don't have full control of ourselves right now, so we'll give you the product features right from Kegworks. If you'll excuse us, we have to go sell some organs or figure out another way to save a couple grand.
* Made of aluminum with a silver stainless finish
* Sets up and disassembles easily, in less than 5 minutes
* Versatile light weight construction allows it to be packed up and stored virtually anywhere
* Each bar can hold up to (10) 750 ml bottles and (6) 1 liter store and pour jugs
* Equipped with a speed rail
* Holds 24 pieces of stemware
* Built in garnish containers
You had us at garnish containers.
Kegworks [via Boing Boing Gadgets]
Read More in: Bar Accessories
Share this Article with others:
Came straight to this page? Visit Liquor Snob for all the latest news.
Posted by Jake at September 18, 2008 10:05 PM