The Super Bowl XLII Drinking Game
The Big Game is almost upon us, and while our friends and families are rabid to Old Yeller heights about the impending gridiron clash, we've been finding it hard to get too pumped. That was the case, at least, until we found this awesome Super Bowl Drinking game. Now we're going to be glued to the set, work on Monday be damned.
Here ’s my favorites. Chug your beer ( or take a shot ) every time:
- You see Peyton Manning in a commercial. Good Luck!
- The camera finds its way onto the Manning Family. I doubt you’ll make it through the first half with this one!
- An announcer makes reference to Gisele Bundchen!
- Randy Moss is noted as now being a hard worker or mature.
- Bill Parcells is brought up.
- You hear a player is giving it “110%”!
- You hear the word “Dynasty.”
- The Miami Dolphins or Don Shula or champagne are mentioned.
- “American Idol” is mentioned.
- Vince Lombardi’s name is brought up.
from Drink of the Week
; add your own in the comments below.
Read More in: Drinking Games
Share this Article with others:
Came straight to this page? Visit Liquor Snob for all the latest news.
Posted by Jake Jamieson at February 1, 2008 9:37 AM