Buffalo Trace Bourbons Win More Awards
To be honest, we're not quite sure why we haven't reviewed Buffalo Trace yet. We remember getting a bottle...for Christmas we think. We remember drinking it, and we remember liking it a bunch. But for some reason those notes we scribbled never got translated onto the Web.
Oh well - we can tell you it was really good, and if you don't believe us maybe you'll pay attention to a little thing like the International Wine & Spirits competition where a whole slew of Buffalo Trace whiskeys cleaned up in the 2006 awards.
- William Larue Weller -- Gold Medal & Best in Class
- Sazerac Rye Whiskey, 18 year -- Gold Medal & Best in Class
- Van Winkle Special Reserve -- Gold Medal & Best in Class
- Blanton's Original Single Barrel -- Silver Medal
- George T. Stagg -- Silver Medal & Best in Class
- Eagle Rare Single Barrel -- Bronze Medal
via Yahoo! Finance
Learn more at BuffaloTrace.com, and check out the full award announcements over at the IWSC site. Plus, read up on a bunch of the varieties and buy them online at Internet Wine & Spirits.
Read More in: Whiskey
Share this Article with others:
Came straight to this page? Visit Liquor Snob for all the latest news.
Posted by Jake Jamieson at August 8, 2006 11:11 PM