Bachelor Party Care Package
One of our friends, who will remain nameless, is getting married at the end of this year, and at the end of this month he and a bunch of friends are going to Vegas for a bachelor party. (Note: That is NOT him at the right...just some random dude we found on the Infernets.) We can't go, but we're sending along a care package with a few things we picked up from around the office.
Below is the list of what we're putting in so far - anyone have any other suggestions for bachelor party must-haves?
- A "Nice Rack" T-shirt, courtesy of our friends at Get Bombed
- An Alcohawk ABI breathalyzer so he'll always know how drunk he is, down to the second decimal point.
- An address book/stripper diary, so his friends can blackmail him later
- A copy of Trick or Treat, a movie we haven't seen, but it features both Gene Simmons and Ozzy Osbourne, so it's got to be a perfect hangover movie. (Buy it Now)
- Our personal copy of Winning Casino Blackjack For The Non-Counter...because he's in Vegas. Duh. (Buy it Now)
- A brand-spanking new copy of the Modern Drunkard book
- A shot glass you can wear around your neck on a cord, complete with tiny little dice in the bottom, courtesy of Roaring 20s
- And the coup de gracie, the ultimate bachelor party accessory, we're sending along 25 Shotgun 2.0 shotgun keys
Also, since we know it's completely illegal to send alcohol via mail, we're definitely NOT sending along 3 mini bottles of Player's Extreme vodka. Nope, definitely not doing that. Like we said above, anyone have any other good ideas?
Read More in: Drinking Gear
Share this Article with others:
Came straight to this page? Visit Liquor Snob for all the latest news.
Posted by Jake Jamieson at April 7, 2006 7:46 AM