Cell Phone Flasks and Guns, Oh My!
So, yesterday we were reading OhGizmo!, and we saw their story about this scary new cell phone with a gun inside. After we got over the initial shock, we started thinking, "What else could you put inside a cell phone?" Turns out, you can go right ahead and put your booze in there. We've found an interesting cell phone flask over at Amazon if you want to pack the other kind of heat in your phone, and your Beerbelly isn't enough for your stealth beverage needs. See below for more information we pulled from Amazon.
Cell Cache Stainless Steel 4 .oz 'Cell Phone Flask'
Price: $24.00 Buy Now
- Unique polished chrome and stainless steel 4oz cell phone flask
- A fun gift for that hard to buy for executive, or for the person that has everything
- The cell phone style flask comes with a high quality leather case
- Appropriate for both men and women (of drinking age of course! )
- Perfect for Social Events, Football Games, Basketball Games, Sporting Events, Parties, Conversation Piece, Meetings, or Nightclubs
Meetings? Whoever makes these things just skyrocketed in our esteem.
We're not exactly security guards, but we think it looks pretty realistic, especially when it's in the case. We're also not sure how far along such a small amount of booze will get you, but you never know when you'll need that four extra ounces. Oh, and for Pete's sake, don't use your cell phone flask and gun at the same time - that's just irresponsible.
Read More in: Drinking Gear
Share this Article with others:
Came straight to this page? Visit Liquor Snob for all the latest news.
Posted by Jake at February 24, 2006 8:09 AM