Sparhawk Liquid Urban Tour Pub Crawl
Calling all Boston pub crawlers, it's time for the eighth annual Sparhawk Liquid Urban Tour (S.L.U.T.). This thing is massive, and we do mean MASSIVE. We're talking a grueling 13 bar marathon through Allston and Brighton, with upwards of 500 people involved. We know we're not giving you much notice since the event begins this Saturday afternoon, November 5, but it's not like you had anything else planned and you can TIVO that Saved By The Bell marathon.
The event is incredibly well-organized, with official t-shirts, various competition categories, and a list of official rules, which we've included below:
- Have a drink of your choice at each bar
- Never pay a cover
- NEVER...I REPEAT NEVER... LEAVE A MAN BEHIND!!!!
- Puke away from your friends if you want to keep them
- Did I mention never leave a man behind?
- Make friends with at least one local. Try to convince them to join us.
- If you run into the cops, your name is Steve Vargas and you lost your green card.
- And last but not least....NEVER LEAVE A MAN BEHIND!!!!!
Sadly, we found out about this event too late so the official registration period is over. But just because you're not an official crawler and you won't get a shirt doesn't mean you shouldn't join the festivities and prepare yourself for next year. Plus, if you really want a shirt it's just a matter of making friends with someone your size and offering to hold theirs for them while they're throwing up...
Learn more about the S.L.U.T. at the official site, and proudly represent Liquor Snob's Boston readership by keeping up with the competitiors in the John Holmes category.
Read More in: Drinking Games
Share this Article with others:
Came straight to this page? Visit Liquor Snob for all the latest news.
Posted by Jake Jamieson at November 3, 2005 5:18 AM