Get Portably Drunk With Portable Bar
Booze briefcase offers portability and flexibility to all your drinking missions.
Y'know how cool it is in the movies, when they show an assassin put together a sniper rifle from random knick-knacks pulled out of an innocent-looking briefcase? We think it would be scads cooler if instead of nightvision scopes and bullets, he whipped out shot glasses and liquor bottles.
Now you can be that impressive liquor assassin with the Trav-L-Bar Briefcase Bar. Here are the vital statistics:
- Made of vinyl that looks like two-toned burgundy and black leather
- Holds 3 bottles (not included)
- Combination lock and gift box
- Includes 4 metal cups, serving tray, 3/4 X 1 1/2 oz. jigger and wood-handled opener
- Liquor bottles not included (duh)
Your mission, should you choose to accept it, is to pick up your own briefcase barfor under $50, and drink with extreme prejudice. Or, if this one doesn't fit your professional style, check for other bar accessoriesfrom Harvey's Easy Living at Amazon.
Read More in: Bar Accessories | Drinking Gear
Share this Article with others:
Came straight to this page? Visit Liquor Snob for all the latest news.
Posted by Jake Jamieson at October 14, 2005 1:52 PM